- An integrated fund management service combines all fund management details of all financial institutions the customer is currently in use.
Benefits of WIN-CMS service
- A sole trader, a small and medium-sized business, SOHO
- All account inquiries, payments (per transaction, in bulk, multiple accounts), collected funds, corporate cards, electronic payments (e.g., B2B), electronic promissory notes, electronic tax invoices, and schedule function etc.
- KRW 10,000 per month
- Fee withdrawal method : Automatic transfer from the fee payment account on the 10th of the next month after the service use.
- Customers who want to handle financial transactions using the company's internal system.
- Customers who want to handle or utilize financial transactions in the unit of a team (several users).
- Customers who want to receive a customized financial transaction service for the company.
For your informationview/closed
- Please give us a call for more information.
- Customer service center: 1599-5560
- What is a web firm banking service?
- Using the web firm banking service, a sole trader or a small and medium-sized business customers without an internal fund management system can use the contract service on the Woori Bank web site, such as the virtual account service and automatic transfer among accounts.
Service flow chart
The Web firm banking service requires a log in.
- The service is available after applying for the corporate internet banking service and signing a related agreement without making an investment in the internal computing facility.
Convenient job performance
- Various contract services of the corporations can be performed on the Woori Bank web site conveniently.
Environment and required resources: Personal computer
Targeted corporate customers
- Corporate customers (individual business & small and medium-sized business) that want to process financial transactions without the internal fund management system.
- Automatic transfer service
- Virtual account service
- Beneficiary inquiry service
- Tuition management service
- Apartment administrative expense management service (for administration office)
- Multiple Giro payments service
- Visit www.wooriwcs.com for Woori's web based monitoring service for FI clients
What is Woori Clearing System?
Woori Clearing System is a new inter-bank system that allows fund transfers based on SWIFT as well as real time money transfers among members of KFTC (Korea Financial Telecommunication and Clearing Institute). This service is for financial institutions who open depository accounts with Woori Bank.
- Prepare for the client’s trade settlement needs!
- Do you have customers who are doing or planning to do business with Korean companies? Korea’s trade settlement volume is surprisingly increasing day by day. The payment currency is also diversified from USD to EUR, CNY and KRW. If you want to support your corporate customers in a more efficient way, let WCS be your single entry for Foreign Exchange Transaction in Korea.
- Why WCS?
- Commitment to Quality
- As a strong and capable banking partner to many of the world’s most recognizable multinational corporations, we are committed to delivering service quality that not only meets your expectations but exceeds industry standards by ensuring quality. By reducing your counter party risk with our superb credit rating, we are dedicated to provide your esteemed bank with the most stable and fast service.
- Global Networks and Long experience in Foreign Exchange
- Through Woori’s global and local networks, you can transfer money from and to Korea in a faster and more convenient way. Woori bank is known for its commitment for global competitiveness with more than 184 overseas branches and subsidiaries in 18 countries and process more than 200 million SWIFT transactions every year working with our 36,000 correspondent banks.
- Korean Banking Leader
- WCS connects all Korean banks. We relay money transfer from overseas bank to any bank in Korea with the same day value. Also, WCS is operated by well-experienced staff who have expertise in Foreign Exchange Transaction Act by Korean government. WCS will be your great partner to start KRW settlement in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations in Korea.
- Cost effectiveness
- WCS requires no minimum balance and offers a very competitive fee table with no maintenance fee for our WCS members. Instead of charging higher fee, we aim to extend our member base by enhancing our cost-efficiency and reliability.
- Web-based monitoring service
- WCS provides web-based monitoring service for our WCS member institutions at www.wooriwcs.com where 6 different languages are available. Valuable information such as account balance, transaction history, back value statement, over draft statement, MT950 statement and fee statement can be monitored on this website in real time.
For further assistance please contact us as follows
|International Trade Businees Dept.||Hyun, Cheol Woo
|Kim, Hee Young
|Lee, Ji Eun
|International Trade Service Center||Oh, Seung Suk
|Kim, Hye Lim
|Address||Woori Bank Headquarter, Head office 51 Sogong-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, 04632 Korea|